Incinerator here I come

i just got back from home depot and bought my rubber gloves. ive decied to go for centurion...

thankx for all the encourging comments...

my friend is helping me build the bucket since everyone he has built looks amazing...

Edited by that954trooper

• 3 weeks later...

just a few updated pics. i have pretty much all the armor painted. ive started weathering it then im going to go back and add some red the edges to make it more accurate to the game screen caps.

IMG_20110928_100459.jpg

IMG_20110928_100403.jpg

IMG_20110928_100251.jpg

i used 3 colors. midnight black, coffee bean brown, and a charcol grey instead of the rust color thats pictured here here of folk art water colors. these are the pics that plasticfury took of the paint he used when he was working on weathering the bucket for me but i just went and bought the same ones that ill be using on the rest of the armor.

with a sponge i just wipe the paint into all the cracks and with a wet rag i just wipe most of the paint away to give it that dirty/soot looking effect.

ndmnovthp06z3j2pv3e9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

finally finished my icn... pics sent for approval and after will send them for centurion. theres still a few things i need to be centurion gotta remove the holster, cut the corners on the belt to round them off then add my new rotj therm det

IMG_2004.jpg

IMG_1998-1.jpg

IMG_2000.jpg