SR props E-11?

IS the SR Props E-11 still available? I managed to snag one 2 years ago, and a buddy of mine wants to get one again..

Does anyone know if i can still get these?

If not, can you guys give me an alternative kit (not resin) where i can place electronics inside?

Thanks!

Luis

while the SR props is a fine kit and IMHO is far superior to the doopydoos pipe kit in many ways (its a shame it is no longer made) a PVC pipe blaster has a lot more room inside the main receiver to fit goodies.

the real trick with the pipe blaster is drilling out a slot for the trigger/switch in the resin handle ( i use a rotozip bit on a dremel) ill have to document my next build, now that i have the process refined ;)

Thats a shame.. The SR e-11 was very friendly electronics wise..

Are the old how to build a scratchbuilt blasters still around? with the PVC pipes and all?

while the SR props is a fine kit and IMHO is far superior to the doopydoos pipe kit in many ways (its a shame it is no longer made) a PVC pipe blaster has a lot more room inside the main receiver to fit goodies.

the real trick with the pipe blaster is drilling out a slot for the trigger/switch in the resin handle ( i use a rotozip bit on a dremel) ill have to document my next build, now that i have the process refined ;)

Yeah I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on that one. This thread actually prompted me to pull out my half finished SR props that i bought two years ago and finish it. I don't know if it was just mine, but it was a mess. All of the pieces were completely warped and needed EXTENSIVE clean up and heating back into shape. It also had some pieces missing, no I didn't lose any.

I'm really looking forward to my Resin Pipe build after that mess. Electronics wise it's probably better, but honestly I really wish I wouldn't have bothered on buying it.