ANH ESB ROTJ???

I know what those stand for.... "A new Hope" ect.

But do you pick what Movie stormtrooper you want to be

Cause i know that they are all suited different in a way.

You can get into the Legion with a "generic" Stormtrooper costume that is not necessarily identical to the specific configurations found in each of the movies. These designations are for a trooper who wants to be more authentic to the actual movie, and is willing to make specific modifications to his costume. These specific mods can be found in other areas of this forum. Check em out!

Hi, most people tend to go for ANH as its the purist stormtrooper out there,youve also got the stunt and hero versions.

To be honest i havnt seen that many esb version around.

Rotj again are not as popular and apart from other things edging around parts of the armor.

here's an informative site that might help. Scroll to the bottom of the page for comparison links

---------------

hope this is a little insite

cheers

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Hi, most people tend to go for ANH as its the purist stormtrooper out there,youve also got the stunt and hero versions.

To be honest i havnt seen that many esb version around.

Rotj again are not as popular and apart from other things edging around parts of the armor.

here's an informative site that might help. Scroll to the bottom of the page for comparison links

ANH ESB ROTJ..INfo

hope this is a little insite

cheers

Yeah - as Chefhawk that page highlights the differences in the helmets. Never done a page on the armour but should do some time I suppose.

Have a good look around the site - there's plenty there to keep you busy for hours

Cheers

Jez