Need help for a future build

Murdock1138

Howdy Troopers! Hope you don't mind, but I have a number of queries for you. I'm planning on putting together a ROTJ TK, and so far have been able to organise lid, armour,gloves etc. Basically, the only thinngs stumping me are the boots and blaster.

Anybody able to show me the right way to a ROTJ E-11 vendor? I'm not very good at scratchbuilding.Terrible in fact.

And the boots. Will TK boots pass clearence? Has anyone any clues to a supplier of more accurate ones they'd like to share?

Thank you very much!

Howdy Troopers! Hope you don't mind, but I have a number of queries for you. I'm planning on putting together a ROTJ TK, and so far have been able to organise lid, armour,gloves etc. Basically, the only thinngs stumping me are the boots and blaster.

Anybody able to show me the right way to a ROTJ E-11 vendor? I'm not very good at scratchbuilding.Terrible in fact.

And the boots. Will TK boots pass clearence? Has anyone any clues to a supplier of more accurate ones they'd like to share?

Thank you very much!

You can talk to JoeR or SSkunky here on the FISD. They've got some really nice CfO armor they've been making lately. I've got my eye on a set for a future build for sure.