ROTJ helmet references

I'm looking to buy a ROTJ lid for display and so I am currently looking for websites that show, in detail, original ROTJ helmets so that I can ensure that when I eventually find a supplier of helmets I will know how screen-acurate it is.

Obviously, an original helmet would be preferable but I guess I'll just have to slum it with a replica. :D

Anyone know of any sites?

Thanks.

display.jpg

I have be constructing and converting my armor into ROTJ you should look at my build thread, and also there is another member here who owns an original suite of ROTJ armor and helmet from the movie :) just go look at the "ROTJ Stormtrooper section" and you should be able to get started there, buy the way, I don't know of anyone who makes an accurate ROTJ lid, because all of the armor today, although casted from ROTJ has been made to look like ANH so much it has lost most of its original ROTJ look :unsure:

display.jpg

Nice pic, you know that the best made episode II clone helmets are made buy a guy named C-6, but he doesn't make them for the public any more out of fear of re-casts...That rendition "your first helmet in this pic" has been torn apart by allot of master prop experts on different forums and web sites, because of its innacuracies...Yeah, the big companies such as that don't look to much into the actual details of what would make that helmet look right :rolleyes: I always take a master prop over an assembly lined costume :) but thats just me B)

• 9 months later...

Yeah I don't know what the deal is with that suit. It was obviously cast from either an ROTJ or tour suit, but I can't understand why it has been reworked so badly. I will see if I can get all the pics back from my contact at Disney, since I lost the ones I had on my old computer.