looking for 501st clip

snoopy trooper

Ok I did have a video of a 501st propaganda video but for some reason I have lost it . So im trying to find it now . I have looked all over for it for over 2hrs here and the 501st room for it and I can't find it . I know its up on you tube but I can't find it their . In the video is a little girl giving R2 a hug , a officer and a clone trooper over a hospital bed with a child , chewy bending down giving a child a hug . It was made by a TK I don't know when it was made but I did see it on you tube . Its almost like a video of why we do what we do thing . I'm kinda hoping you all could help me find it again .

My heart soared as a result of my first troop a couple of weeks ago, but I was actually brought to tears watching this video. Thank you, Charlie for requesting this find. It should be a prerequisite for ANY new 501st member to watch prior to his/her first troop.

Hello everyone, glad you liked the video. I was the one who created it and definitely had fun putting it together and sharing it with my 501st brother and sisters and rest of the world. I made this video to show people who don't know what we do and also to show our fellow 501st troopers why we do this because frankly, some people forget. Please do share it with your Garrison's, Squads, friends and families. It is important to remember why we do this and the joy we bring to everyone.