TK-4550 Requesting HWT EIB Status[167][AM]

No , just read the requirements . You can see the rivets on the sniper plate and holding the snaps for my holster.

I guess I didn't read enough before I started the build. I wouldn't of used rivets if I knew of this detail

Edited by HardHitDrummer

wow thats an awesome pack ..thats the basic idea i wanted to do for my tx pack .

what did you use for the base i can tell its an auto oil drainer .. do you have a link for it ? i can never find anything usable

not even through the shop channels ...and the one a local fella used is no longer available either ... and i really didnt want to use the sandtrooper seed tray things . i want a solid one piece base i can strap and add to . exactly the way you did ..

grantid mine wont rock like yours . but im o.k. with that :) i just need a base ..btw

have a blast at sww this year !! i cant go again but its a an awesome time marching !!

Just drill the rivets out.

Then use a hole punch of the correct diamter und make some round tabs. Glue them in, sand a little, done.

I will work on that , going shopping after the proper materials :)

Thanks !

wow thats an awesome pack ..thats the basic idea i wanted to do for my tx pack .

what did you use for the base i can tell its an auto oil drainer .. do you have a link for it ? i can never find anything usable

not even through the shop channels ...and the one a local fella used is no longer available either ... and i really didnt want to use the sandtrooper seed tray things . i want a solid one piece base i can strap and add to . exactly the way you did ..

grantid mine wont rock like yours . but im o.k. with that :) i just need a base ..btw

have a blast at sww this year !! i cant go again but its a an awesome time marching !!

PM sent :)