Still unable to Vote!

naatsirhc

I am still unable to vote even after changing skins. Please help me, I have been unable to vote on many things so far. It is not a fare poll if you are not able to vote. Could this be an issue with my computer security settings? I am at a loss, i just want to vote and provide my input.

Thank you

And we want you to vote too. Many are able to vote using either the default IP.Board skin or the IP.Board Mobile (which works from a desktop as well).

If you cannot vote using a default skin, then you may want to clear out your browser's cache is all I can think of. What browser are you using, btw?

Can you do a screenshot of what your screen looks like when you switch to the default IP skin?

Also, let us know what browser you're using.

If you're using IE 5, 6, or 7... possibly 8... that's probably it.

Stop using IE now anyway.

Seriously.

Yeah, those browsers are heavily outdated and don't respect the HTML5 standards, Chrome and Firefox are definitely growing as the popular browsers for a more civilized age.

Besides that, has anyone else having the same issues, if not, then it's the user, if multiple people have the issue, it's the forum, OR a strange coincidence that several people are suffering the same problem.

And we want you to vote too. Many are able to vote using either the default IP.Board skin or the IP.Board Mobile (which works from a desktop as well).

If you cannot vote using a default skin, then you may want to clear out your browser's cache is all I can think of. What browser are you using, btw?

Paul,

Thank you for jumping right in :icon_bow: I really appreciate it. I am trying to get back into the swing of things and be a helpful member of the community.

I did not try the mobile skin today, so I will try that right now. What is strange is that I believe I have been able to vote in 2 polls but received the error, and when I change skins I would get you can not vote.

Can you do a screenshot of what your screen looks like when you switch to the default IP skin?

Also, let us know what browser you're using.

If you're using IE 5, 6, or 7... possibly 8... that's probably it.

Stop using IE now anyway.

Seriously.

Thank you! Yes, I am running IE 8. What do you suggest? I had trouble with firefox. I am going to try the mobile skin right now to see what comes up

:unsure:

Have you tried rerouting the plasma flow through the main couplers, and resync the deflector dish at 5.38 Nanohertz?

(Oh wait, this ain't Star Trek)

FWIW, I'm able to vote using the default skin on both IE8 and IE9.

I was just able to vote using the mobile skin. So, it must be something on my end. Thank you!

Have you tried rerouting the plasma flow through the main couplers, and resync the deflector dish at 5.38 Nanohertz?

(Oh wait, this ain't Star Trek)

:blink::lol::D