FX Vocoder

Hi,

Can anyone help me locate a FX vocoder? I recently got a partial FX helmet while I wait on a helmet I have had on order since December. I have several troops coming up and would like to get this helmet useable while I wait on my other to come in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ripar

No,its just a flat spot. Not sure what else I could use if I cant find one. Kinda pressed for time as it is.

Ripar

Does it have the bumps on it? If it does, you can just go ahead and paint it with some flat black model paint or something like it.

Yes,I paid a deposit on it in December to have it pulled. Paid the remaining balance a month ago. Ive had my armor done for months but cant get in the 501st til I get the helmet. It gets a little annoying.

Ri'Par

did you pay up front??? if not order from another maker. 5 months seems a bit much for a just a helmet :blink:

You bought an FX or an AM? If so, did it included the helmet kit, or did you got it separately? As far as I know, my AM kit brought a vocoder, but if yours didn't you should probably contact the person who sold it to you..--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

My armor is AM but the helmet Im looking for parts for is a FX. The helmet on order is a different model.

Ri'Par

On 4/16/2011 at 6:58 AM, BananoPower22 said:

You bought an FX or an AM? If so, did it included the helmet kit, or did you got it separately? As far as I know, my AM kit brought a vocoder, but if yours didn't you should probably contact the person who sold it to you..--------

maybe just make one out of modeling clay ;):P

This may be the best way to go. After you use the clay, you'll probably want to make sure it adheres to the plastic, so you could use some epoxy . . . or better yet, epoxy putty. Then, you could just paint it black.

Modeling clay! That just may work! I have some of the bake kind that lasts forever if you dont drop it too hard. Thanks so much guys!

Ri'Par

This may be the best way to go. After you use the clay, you'll probably want to make sure it adheres to the plastic, so you could use some epoxy . . . or better yet, epoxy putty. Then, you could just paint it black.