Heart of an Empire

SithTrooper

Jay (Director/Producer) and Matt (Marketing) were gracious enough to have me at the studio on Saturday (8/26/06) for a preview of what they had so far. I have to honestly say that I was very moved and touched, sad, happy and very excited to see more.

In my opinion, this film is really going to show the Heart of this Empire. I really think that everyone involved with the 501st will be pleased. I know that I am pleased and I've only seen bits and pieces.

Hats off to Jay, Matt and all the crew involved in this project. ;)

Thanks for sharing. I guess I've been out of the loop and don't know much about this project, but you sure have my interested piqued.

Thanks for sharing. I guess I've been out of the loop and don't know much about this project, but you sure have my interested piqued.

You're welcome! And please navigate the site and find out more if you have not already. There's a really cool trailer you should see. B)

Also, I'm not going to DragonCon, but HOAE is supposed to be there to show some preview footage. I don't have their schedule as it has been changed a couple of times already, but my suggestion is find out where/when they'll be and go see it. ;)

I have been waiting to see this since before I joined. I found the trailer while surfing one day, and it was one of the main reasons I joined the 501st. I cant make it to DC, so everyone who does has to keep this thread going to tell us poor souls how ithe preview was. ;)

Boozel