SDS Armour

Hey guys,

I've got a suit of the SDS armour (which I'm very pleased with, as expensive as it might be!) and quite a few people expressed an interest in seeing more detail about the current builds AA is doing.

I can post some pics of my setup if anyone wants to see anything in particular, but I thought AA's FB page might be of interest:-----------

He's got lots of photos of his workshop setup and builds-in-progress - quite interesting!

Just thought I'd share :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

On 2/25/2011 at 3:10 AM, Valyyn said:

Hey guys,

I've got a suit of the SDS armour (which I'm very pleased with, as expensive as it might be!) and quite a few people expressed an interest in seeing more detail about the current builds AA is doing.

I can post some pics of my setup if anyone wants to see anything in particular, but I thought AA's FB page might be of interest-------

He's got lots of photos of his workshop setup and builds-in-progress - quite interesting!

Just thought I'd share :)

Hi Andy, welcome

You will hear a lot of things no doubt about this armour.

I personally have owned a set and i loved it, although it was a liitle roughly put together

If I was to do it again i would buy it unmade-which you can now, but however you get it I think it is a nice set.

I had number 98 of the stunt helmets, the hero and then I got the armour.

It was a BIG transition from the FX.

Unfortunately I had to sell mine but I am now back on track with all my lids and my TM.

I think it certainly LOOKS a TK and that to me matters.

I know there will probably be posts about the origins, and I understand, but I think you have a nice set there mate.

I got a battle spec kit for xmas for general trooping and did it Empire, a nice lid I think, as is yours

All the best

graham

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Yeah, Andrew hasn't helped himself by lying about his moulds but there's no denying he knows how to pull a suit and the final product, regardless of mould origins, is quite nice with him.

I'd just sooner spend my money elsewhere. I used to have his suit, never wore it and have 2 of his lids

• 1 month later...