Rust-Oleum for Plastic Taupe?

Hey all,

Since I have a trooper helmet kit on order, I have gone out looking for paint already. Is there a particular store where you guys are having luck in finding the Rust-Oleum for Plastic Taupe? Tonight alone I went to Meijer, Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann, Home Depot and Lowes and NONE of them had it. Only Home Depot and Meijer even carried the "Plastic" line, but alas, no taupe. I have had my eye on the Krylon Khaki that I saw at Walmart that might be a fitting substitute with the right combination of a sage color. If there is a store I haven't thought of, I'd love to hear it. I hate buying online, but I guess if I have no choice, I will.

What is it your painting? I had alot of trouble getting Rustoleum stuff here in canada. They actually discontinued alot of their stuff here for some reason. Sounds like your looking for an off white? Going RotJ?

• 2 weeks later...

i heard something about beuller... my best friends sisters boyfriend brothers girlfried heard from this guy who knows this kids whos going with this girl who said they saw Farris pass out at 31 flavors last night. i guess it's pretty serious. :blink:

Ā 

sorry, i can't help you on this topic. :unsure:

Ā 

hopefully one of the guys will check the thread and help you... offer cookies, that's all i do. seems to work. people come running from all directions.... they dont help much, but the cookies go away.... :glare: either way though, it should help get some attention this direction. lol.

Ā 

best of luck to ya man :blush:

Edited by Eric