Can't edit album anymore

Bigturc

Ok try now...

Chris

You rock, it finally works .. last thing, do you know how we delete pictures? Couldn't find a link/function anywhere .. is that possible for simple member?

• 2 weeks later...

Chris, it worked for a week, I could delete some images (by viewing my album, clicking the little pink checkbox and choosing the delete image selected combo box in the bottom - is there another way?)

But now, it won't show me those options anymore .. so unless I dreamed of it, or I was using another way to "view in edit mode", I can't seem to have the checkbox in the upper/left corner of each image and neither the combo box in the lower task bar .. ?

Am I the only one with such problems? Is this a per-user setup?

HUGE thanks for your time

Al

Chris, it worked for a week, I could delete some images (by viewing my album, clicking the little pink checkbox and choosing the delete image selected combo box in the bottom - is there another way?)

But now, it won't show me those options anymore .. so unless I dreamed of it, or I was using another way to "view in edit mode", I can't seem to have the checkbox in the upper/left corner of each image and neither the combo box in the lower task bar .. ?

Am I the only one with such problems? Is this a per-user setup?

HUGE thanks for your time

Al

Hey Al, man your a pain in the an impolite person LOL! I have not touched anything since I got ya working last week. I will look into your problem. It is a Member group issue. I don't think the 501st group has the problem.

Chris

Believe me, I'd have preferred not having to bother Chris so much .. but then, I'm beginning to like it! :)

Haha! Glad Chris and I are making it interesting ;)

OMG, they're back!! I think I'm gonna cry ..

What the heck is "the stormtrooper" group anyway! :)

Thanks again Chris!

.. but now I know that you're unconsciously switching my forum's right cause you miss our interaction soo much.

What the heck is "the stormtrooper" group anyway! :)

You were in the Member group before you got your 501st ID. Once you got that, staff moved you into the 501st Stormtrooper group. I had fixed the gallery on the member side, but once you moved you got the error again because I did not fix the 501st Stormtrooper group.

And if you break anything else, I ain't fixin it!

Chris

burla.gif

Chris i just wanted to THX u for all u havee/are doing..... i know your work is greatly appriciated by thou of us that are seeing it.... but then again this is a smooth baord thx to u!!!!!!

Thx