Tech Tip from The WoodChuck

WoodChuck

Cheers mate

You are a really nice humble guy.

I have heard about you but never been able to put a face to the name

As we say, short and to the point, lesson learned :D

Thanks mate,

If you don't mind me saying and with the way you present, you should do some dvds, intensive, but tutorials or basics.

I would gladly buy and I am sure many would

Basic woodwork, pre wood, cutting, prep, paint,plans excl (FISD orientated)

You would do well I think

Anyway, thansk again and best wishes, could I also have a price list for me to UK :D

Kindest regards

gra

Woodchuck here. Everyone realizes this is just a prank, my attempt at humor, right?

I made a mini T-21 for a trooper's son, and just thought I'd have some fun with it before shipping it.

Yeah I got it, it was funny. Hey Chuck, have you tried to build a DLT-19? or is it too complicated?

Yeah I got it, it was funny. Hey Chuck, have you tried to build a DLT-19? or is it too complicated?

WoodChuck here. No I haven't built that one. Reason: Other troopers are offering it. I can't compete with the price of the cast models, and the Dlt-19 would be vvery labor intensive. I do this to get a quality item at a fair price to the majority of troopers, and besides, it's great to see someone else provide good stuff.