ANH Neck peace and E11 blaster?

So I orderd the tkboots, I am getting my armour. But the things left are E-11 blaster and neck-piece.

The question i have is if there is any sites, kits etz that i should primarily look into if i want screen-accuracy.

PS: Don't hate me if i posted in the wrong thread here... :S

You can also have look at the "pipe blasters", they are more accurate than the hasbros.

Any good sites for buying them?

HAHA, and after seeing

video everything less than THAT seems not worth it. Why did i watch it. :D Edited by ctankep

Here's one example-------

Also, Pablo in the video you posted is a member here, and has a thread somewhere on how he built his blaster.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

If your looking for a good screen acurate neckseal have a look here :)

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13

Thanks Stephen, I forgot to link the neckseals. I got my neckseal from--------- who was very nice to buy from, but I think the ones you linked are more accurate. May need to get one of those myself. :)

Edited by gmrhodes13

I got one from Chris , and i must say i luv it Mathias ,very comfy and looks very very close to what was used on the screen , i have trooped in it a few times now without any failures , i have had a number of neck seals and i would say this is the best i have owned B)

Edited by SW1

I got one from Chris , and i must say i luv it Mathias ,very comfy and looks very very close to what was used on the screen , i have trooped in it a few times now without any failures , i have had a number of neck seals and i would say this is the best i have owned B)

Yeah, Chris's wife makes very nice, comfortable neckseals :D