Knight Under the Stars - Holiday Party For ReCreation Camp

Defiance7x13

I have survived my first official troop! Man what a blast! I didn't have a my own camera, but luckly we had an awesome wrangler who was on the spot at snap tons of pics :D

We were on hand to help promote the camps theme (they work with kids and adults with mental disabilities) for next year, Star Wars! You should of heard the crowd when we came walking into the room.....

007.jpg.3922a89524165d49b99acc16992e68ab.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Well Done mate!! Looks like you have an AM Armor as well.

Maybe try and add a strap under the bells that goes around the biceps. Would hold your shoulder bells together.

I did my first troop in June and got some advise on here,thought i would share.

Awesome build though!!

Well Done mate!! Looks like you have an AM Armor as well.

Maybe try and add a strap under the bells that goes around the biceps. Would hold your shoulder bells together.

I did my first troop in June and got some advise on here,thought i would share.

Awesome build though!!

Good looking out my friend :D

I do have snaps and elastic straps in place on both the shoulder bells. I purposely put the straps up higher inside the shoulder bell to keep them tight to the arm and to prevent myself from having that unsightly overlap of an black strap riding the inside of the bicep. ;)

However my shoulder may look slightly off, as I had to heat and broaden the bell shape itself a bit, as the bells strait from the box were a little narrow and too tight and didn't fit over my shoulders without wanting to pop off. I had to do this to both my TK and my TX AM suits.