Habro E-11 trigger

Wiggleplum

Hello everyone,

I read at some point about modding or reshaping the trigger on the Hasbro E-11 to be movie accurate. I cant find where i read that or any pics of what it should look like. Can someone help me out and tell/show me what to do with the trigger?

Thanks guys

Pat's build / mod is AMAZING... but I think in the end you really only used like one sliver of plastic from the original Hasbro blaster. :D

WAY back when I first did my first armor build (picture #10) and used Hasbro blaster I just cut out the trigger a bit with a Dremel.

It was no where near as good as Pat's, but it was a quick fix that helped the look a lot.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

On 12/11/2010 at 10:13 AM, No said:

------------

This is what I did as well. Someone provided a good reference photo of the original trigger, which I then drew an outline of on the Hasbro trigger. I cut that outline with a Dremel and sanded it down. It's nowhere near screen accurate, but I think it's a nice, simple improvement over the default Hasbro trigger.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working