RT-Mod Finished Build Need Input for EIB[*RT]

My build thread hasn't gotten any love lately, so I thought I should start a new topic.

I'm done!! :D Please let me know if there is anything I need to address. As of now I am planning on shaving down a little on the back of the knee.

472555736_photobucket_17957_.jpg

472555736_photobucket_17953_.jpg

472555736_photobucket_17949_.jpg

The butt plate is cut, I will have new pics for EIB, just waiting on the lenses

472555736_photobucket_17951_.jpg

looks great!

i would move the straps connecting the back and chest plates up about 5-6" in the front so they are not as visible. and the belt could come up a bit in the front also...

looks great!

i would move the straps connecting the back and chest plates up about 5-6" in the front so they are not as visible. and the belt could come up a bit in the front also...

Are you referring to the free floating straps on the top?

I think the belt needs to sit higher, and almost touch the button panel on the abdomen. It also looks strangely small, the plastic belt front I mean. Is that the way the RT Mod part is delivered?

And if you can, maybe get a pair of bigger shoulder bells, so they don't show as much black undersuit as these do now and sit closer to the chest piece. That is very important for a nice accurate ANH look, if you ask me.

Also, all your shims look to be a different shade of white - I dunno if you can do anything about that, but since you were asking for feedback, I thought I'd bring that up as well. Maybe ask RT Mod for an extra sheet of the material he used to pull that armor?

Other than that, it looks fine.

Edited by ObiHahn

I think the belt needs to sit higher, and almost touch the button panel on the abdomen. It also looks strangely small, the plastic belt front I mean. Is that the way the RT Mod part is delivered?

And if you can, maybe get a pair of bigger shoulder bells, so they don't show as much black undersuit as these do now and sit closer to the chest piece. That is very important for a nice accurate ANH look, if you ask me.

Also, all your shims look to be a different shade of white - I dunno if you can do anything about that, but since you were asking for feedback, I thought I'd bring that up as well. Maybe ask RT Mod for an extra sheet of the material he used to pull that armor?

Other than that, it looks fine.

The plastic belt is the same width as the canvas belt I rec'd from TKittel. As for the shims, they were pretty hard to find but I will contact RT. Do you think I could move the bells up to close the gap?

The plastic belt is the same width as the canvas belt I rec'd from TKittel. As for the shims, they were pretty hard to find but I will contact RT. Do you think I could move the bells up to close the gap?

Okay, but be sure to move the belt higher.

If you can just get the bells closer towards the chest, than that would be ideal. It looked like you have really broad shoulders and that's why I thought moving them in closer was not an option.