Sent in my 501st app, no response.....

Defiance7x13

I was just wondering if someone could give me a heads up. I sent in my application about 3 weeks ago via the 501st site, but I haven't heard a peep. I looking to join with the Southern California Garrison. Thanks for the help guys.

As of this morning, the SCG site and forms are down. Which is news to me. Ive never been able to get registered on those boards anyways, but not for lack of trying. I infact did not send a direct email to my local GML. I guess its worth a shot, thought it looked as if a copy of my application was forwarded to him as well. We shall see what happens. Once again, thanks for the help :D

just sending an app in through the web site doesn't really get you far. you need the local GML for your garrison to review and approve it. most GMLs that i've known don't really look in the memberdb for applicants. i know that during my time as gml i never once went in to look for new applications.