Had some time so I did a Repaint.

KA BLAM!!! ... Sorry that was the sound of my jaw hitting the floor when I saw it.. top notch job!

tumblr_kveo2bI8Sy1qa3ucjo1_500.jpg

Thanks guys, I was reading over at the MEPD a post that Woodman wrote about the weathering he did on his BFG. I thought I'd give it a try and as you can see the results aren't half bad. Just a little time some Basswood and PVC and Presto......BFG. (Close enough to scare a Jawa anyway! LOL!)

I was thinking of a complete remake......would anyone be interested in a build post?

I was thinking of a complete remake......would anyone be interested in a build post?

Uh! Let me think about it... :P Absolutely man, go for it ;)

WOW!!!! :shok: I may have to commission you to make mine when I go for my Elite Nova Trooper. That looks absolutely just...wow. :icon_bow: I can hardly wait to see you with it in person...when are you going to come out and troop at this end of the state??? Huh??? We've got toys for tots coming up in November.

Edited by tigger68

Thanks everyone. I will get to work on making up a build post soon. I probably have about $30 worth of parts. (Probably less)

I hope to get out Trooping more soon. I really need to get some white armor going. I'll let you know how that is working out. I have a lot of plastic in Big Brown Boxes sitting in my garage. I just need to get some time to start slinging the E6000. :D