what are some of the best all-in-one electronic kits for your TK lid

Was told to post here for better results, so here I am.

Any recommendations for some all-in-one kits for helmets?

Edit: Hard mode - I'd like to try and get one where the sound comes from the helmet and not a speaker on the body.

Edited by Axle Gatin

On 9/20/2010 at 10:06 AM, Quebectrooper said:

Aker amp is amazing!

Go to the electronic section and search the posts.

:)

What is it like?

Also I've searched around and the only thing I could come up with was ----------- and there weren't really as many reviews or comments as there were people saying "I want one"

I'm really wondering what they sound like and how they fit in, along with how much cooling they provide; basically I'm looking to buy one set of electronics for my bucket and be set.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

I've never heard of an all-in-one integrated helmet electronics kit (speakers/mic/amp/fans and all necessary wiring, switches, and power sources) but you can certainly buy the individual subsystems and integrate them yourself. In fact, I'd think that would be the better solution in that you can tailor to your needs how they fit in your bucket. Plus, you'll be able to mix and match to find the best solution for your particular needs.

You can find everything you'll need and their respective vendors in this section: -----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working