Hyperfirm Weight?

TK_LEPER

What kind of display - something that will hang on a wall?

I own a HF E11 and MG34. I don't have any hard numbers to give you right now (I'm at work right now) but both are very light, and I reckon you'd need no more than a couple of 5 lb picture hangers (one for an E11, two for an MG34 simply because of its length) to support their weight.

The Hyperfirm E-11 feels lighter than my Doopydoos modded Hasbro, which I already thought was light.

It’s a hard rubber outer shell, foam filled with a carbon / fiberglass rod inside for stiffness. I don’t have the numbers either, but they are very light!

I got to mess with one of the Hyperfirm E11 (ESB version) at C5. I would say it weighs about one & half, maybe two Nerf footballs. VERY LIGHT!!

Edited by RogueTrooper

What kind of display - something that will hang on a wall?

I own a HF E11 and MG34. I don't have any hard numbers to give you right now (I'm at work right now) but both are very light, and I reckon you'd need no more than a couple of 5 lb picture hangers (one for an E11, two for an MG34 simply because of its length) to support their weight.

Stormtrooper display.

web.jpg?ver=12842649790001