Need a few TKs at my Vegas wedding .

Quebectrooper

Pat,

Firstly - Congrats!!! That's Great!!

Secondly - My wife is in Vegas with a few of her friends and she arrives on the 16th in the afternoon sometime. When is the wedding? I'll ask Lisa if she's can take her kit down.

Ahhh marriage ... There are mornings I wake up and look over at my loving wife and I wonder why I waited so long to get married (I was in my early 30's), then there are other days when I wake up with my legs cramped from sleeping on the couch and I wish I had waited a bit longer.

My only piece of advice … Enjoy the good times and eat peanut butter during the bad (It’s nearly IMPOSSIBLE to be angry when you’re eating chunky organic Peanut butter with a spoon).

Edited by ELP

Pat,

Firstly - Congrats!!! That's Great!!

Secondly - My wife is in Vegas with a few of her friends and she arrives on the 16th in the afternoon sometime. When is the wedding? I'll ask Lisa if she's can take her kit down.

Ahhh marriage ... There are mornings I wake up and look over at my loving wife and I wonder why I waited so long to get married (I was in my early 30's), then there are other days when I wake up with my legs cramped from sleeping on the couch and I wish I had waited a bit longer.

My only piece of advice … Enjoy the good times and eat peanut butter during the bad (It’s nearly IMPOSSIBLE to be angry when you’re eating chunky organic Peanut butter with a spoon).

Hey Matt i was just glueing some armor with your glue. the wedding is on the 16th at 6pm . thanks for the tips.

Let me know.

Pat

:angry:

No Brian how should i find them?

Thanks.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU PAT, AND YOUR BRIDE!!!

Contact them through the Neon City Garrison (Nevada)site: http://www.501st.com/members/garrisonroster.php?garrisonId=15

Also, here are the command staff contacts:

CO: Damien Metz (SL 6666) email; ghost@lvdi.net

XO: Michael A Johnson (TK 6976) email: MJohn20380@yahoo.com

GML: Brett A Dennis(TK 229) email: TK229.501st@gmail.com

GWL: Phil Cline(TB 128) email: phil_cline@yahoo.com

GPR: Greg E Rubyor(TK 3171) email: jedigr@yahoo.com

BTW, post some pix of it on the FISD!!