? CV: Not sure if I am a Hyperspace member or not...

Agent RayBans

Hey all, I am in kind of a pickle and was wondering if anyone might have some insight.

I just recently read the article about the cool perks of being a Hyperspace member at CV, which lead me to check out my Hyperspace account on SW.com for the fist time in a while. Once I got there it would seem as though I am not a Hyperspace member anymore.

Here's where it gets confusing. 2009 was my last year as a "paying" Hyperspace member that I remember, since it just did not seem like the club was not worth the expense anymore. So I turned off my automatic renewal. Then a few weeks ago I got a 2010 Hyperspace Fan Kit in the mail, which lead me to think "Huh, maybe I got automatically signed up again anyway?". But as I said, when I log on my account says I need to sign up for Hyperspace at this moment.

So I am not sure what to think. I e-mailed sw.com and I am hoping to hear back from them, but I was wondering if anyone on here might have an explanation for whats going on in the mean time?

Maybe I signed up for Hyperspace years ago at a weird time of year, so my membership only lasted part way into 2010?

Edited by Agent RayBans