How long have you been a 501st member?

tk0000

Coming up on 2 years this August.

I started combing through the FISD forum in April of '08 while putting together my bucketless FX armor with MR CE helmet. The ANH stunt (EIB) TK was my first 501st outfit followed closely by Pre-Armor Vader/ROTS Anakin. Darth Maul and Episode 2 Clonetrooper projects came next. I'm coming back full circle to TK with today's arrival of my sweet ATA kit which will end up being an ESB suit. (aiming for double EIB status!)

Looking forward to many more years of service.

5 for me as well (as of last month!), though I bought my first kit in 2001, I had no idea there was such a thing as the 501st until 2005.

I'm in for 1 year and 3 months, And I don't know how I lived before, I Love STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thank God my Wife and Kids Love it too. The wife Has 3 months with her 501st # now!!!! And the kids have been trooping for about a year as well, they keep saying when can we join? They are counting down. So awesome!!!

AL

I'm in for 1 year and 3 months, And I don't know how I lived before, I Love STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thank God my Wife and Kids Love it too. The wife Has 3 months with her 501st # now!!!! And the kids have been trooping for about a year as well, they keep saying when can we join? They are counting down. So awesome!!!

AL

Now that is cool! One of my girls used to dress up like and Ewok and I would be decked out in the Biker Scout costume. Aaaaah the good old days... She's to tall to be an ewok now lol.