Thinking of an upgrade?

Kirby

I currently have a recast set of TE armor that I am trying to build. Its cast in very thin HIPS and Im not sure as to how well it will hold up after I finally get it all worked out... I ran across this set of armor on Ebay, and looking for any opinions anyone might have on this set.... Ebay item #280527059003

Well since I found that page prior to reading your reply.. I will be taking the advice, its not worth the risk that it could be a subpar.. I dont want a repeat and be in the same boat im in now.. Ill just keep working with what I have and see how if I can turn this mess into a half-way decent end product..

Ā 

Thanks

Well I attended an Armor Party In WV last month, and Wannabefett asked the same question. At this point Im just making an educated guess.. I picked it up off Ebay about a while ago for about $100. So at least I didnt get TOTALLY burned by paying what some of the people on Ebay try and charge. I have been trying to see if I could come across the same guy selling, and the last time I did he had TE listed in the description. I cant remeber if it said recast, however, Its evident to me know that I know a little more that it is. As far as thin, I havent taken a micrometer to measue it exactly, but its way thinner than the .90 ABS I bought for strips.. Thats why I was asking first about this set I ran across... Not looking to repeat the same mistake again..