I'll get this thing done one day, darn it!

Well gents(and ladies), I'm off to the Desert again. Between my flying schedule and my deployments, I'm beginning to wonder if I'll EVER get my armor built and join the 501st! I think I'm about 85% complete with the build and have only one more piece -holster- to buy (probably one of anrev's ESB ones). Anyway, wish me luck out there and please represent the 501st with pride at Celebration V for me as I will not be there. Well, time to go earn my pay in the sandbox. Have fun! Looking forward to trooping with you soon! :smiley-sw013::dancing-trooper:

God speed man! :salute:

And, maybe one day, you'll consider joining our sandboxand being deployed there. ;)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Looking forward to seeing you at C5 Derek! I'm sure even if not 100%, I bet there will be plenty of people on hand to do an quick fitting/arpa at C5 if needed :)

Unfortunately I will be in the middle east for C5. I was really looking forward to putting faces to your names. C6 maybe? :unsure:

Looking forward to seeing you at C5 Derek! I'm sure even if not 100%, I bet there will be plenty of people on hand to do an quick fitting/arpa at C5 if needed :)