Wanted anh or ese Hyperfirm e11 in the UK

SW1

Hi iam realy want to buy a Hyperfirm blaster ANH OR SEB version so if anybody in the United Kingdom has one for sale please PM me.

Many Thanks

Steve

What's the process for shipping overseas - is it totally forbidden? Just wondering if I could serve as middleman if SF won't ship intl.

Due to the beta max act 2008 it is considered illegal to import replica weapons, and Californian laws outlaw selling to the UK..

I got mine through mainland continental Europe and it came straight in through the door ;)

It is probably possible to get one in if painted a stupid colour but the HF is an expensive gamble :(

So, it would take someone outside California to ship it to the continent, who then has to ship it to the UK eh? Perhaps instead of one at a time one should ship a lot of 5 or so and do a group order that way?

As an official international imitation arms smuggler...I feel that I should chime in.

The ones that I have shipped into the UK, I had to paint white with poster paint. I even got a BFG through. Total we have passed 5 blasters through.

I use poster paint since it is just a quick bath to get it off.

I also use UPS so I can track the progress. I just mark "White Plastic Space toy" on the customs forms.

It is a bit expensive, but if troopers can have a Hyperfirm than it is worth it.

As an official international imitation arms smuggler...I feel that I should chime in.

The ones that I have shipped into the UK, I had to paint white with poster paint. I even got a BFG through. Total we have passed 5 blasters through.

I use poster paint since it is just a quick bath to get it off.

I also use UPS so I can track the progress. I just mark "White Plastic Space toy" on the customs forms.

It is a bit expensive, but if troopers can have a Hyperfirm than it is worth it.

Thank Guys for all that usefull info , o k mathew can you get me one , please pm me.

Regards

Steve