Any one have a GF/Wife that wears a slave bikini?

Hey Everyone,

Got a way off question here. Does anyone have a Girlfriend or Wife who wears a Slave Bikini? I've had my wife's sitting in a box for 3yrs. So it takes me awhile to get to my projects :blink: I'm ready to attach the bra cups to the resin frame. Has anyone made one of these in the past? Will E6000 work? We have a troop this weekend & I would like to finish it before then.

Everyone wondering why I've had all my costumes sitting in boxes for 3yrs :P In 2007 for Clebration 4. We saw all these wonderful costumes. We had decent costumes, but the ones that the Reblel Legion & 501st had were AWSOME! As soon as we got home my wife & I decided to upgrade our costumes. We have lots of pets & its hard to find sitters(& expensive). So we havn't had much time to troop. But now is the time to get everything in order & troop as much as we can :dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper:

I think E6000 would be fine for the job, just don't use too much. I used that on my fiancee's slave leia and it worked fine. She wore it for about 10 hours a Comic Con last year without any problems.

Edited by ThayNerd

I think E6000 would be fine for the job, just don't use too much. I used that on my fiancee's slave leia and it worked fine. She wore it for about 10 hours a Comic Con last year without any problems.

Thanks ThayNerd,

I used the E6000 to attach the bra cups. Man this slave bikini is the most difficult cosume I've ever worked on, & I'm pretty good at making costumes & props :blink: Wasn't too sure how to make the curvature of the cup. I finally figured out that I would have to sew in some "wedges" This worked out perfect. I used an unlikly tool today in helping me shape the bra material to the frame. Would you belive I used my softball to fill the bra cup :rolleyes: I sewed some knots around the fabric & the frame to hold the material in. I trimed the excess material off & removed the knots, then glued the piece in. Came out perfect. :dancing-trooper:

Here's some pics fom my troop today. We had a great time. We were there to promote Tommy T's Toys & Treasures. A specialty toy, sci fi store. Since I was not done with TK, I wore my Tie Pilot. Slave Leia is my wife Tina. I worked on her costume for 2 days. I can honestly say that was the hardest costume I've ever worked on. :dancing-trooper:

Bakersfieldfirsttroop035.jpg

Bakersfieldfirsttroop025.jpg

Bakersfieldfirsttroop039.jpg

Bakersfieldfirsttroop031.jpg

Bakersfieldfirsttroop011.jpg

That Hottie says HI & thanks for the compliment :dancing-trooper:

It was real fun & we raised some money for petmatchmaker.org Its a non profit organization of a friend of ours. She rescues dogs on the day their to be put down at the SPCA. Or she'll rescue a stray dog on the streets. She keeps them til they can be adopted by loving families.

• 3 weeks later...