sds and te helmets

Hi

Im interested to know if the sds batle spec helmet is as good as the te helmets ,,, i have seen a few pictures of the te helmet and it looks great ,,, im not sure if i contacted the right person to find out about prices of the helmet and armour but i havnt heard anything back yet ,,,, anybody know who i shpould contact ? .... also the te helmet and the te2 ,,,whats the difference ? .... i know i have a few questions , but im new on this site ,,,,, i have a sds stunt but really i can only use it for display and a efx but im selling it soon ,,,,, thanks chaps

The Battle Spec has been sanitised (i.e. it will be more symmetrical than the display Stunt helmet you have).

The TE2 (as Mark rightly points out is the correct current designation) is nice and asymmetrical like the original screen-used helmets.

The Battle Spec has been sanitised (i.e. it will be more symmetrical than the display Stunt helmet you have).

The TE2 (as Mark rightly points out is the correct current designation) is nice and asymmetrical like the original screen-used helmets.

Wonky good! :)

TE2 or TM are my top faves, with AP trailing close behind. Any of those are great armor. TE2 has linage to the original suits, as does AP, although the AP is more "cleaned up". TE2 is closer to screen used than AP. TM is a complete fan sculpt that is INSANELY accurate! Also TE2 is HIPS (high impact poly-styrene) and TM is high gloss acrylic capped ABS, AP is gloss ABS. HIPS will need to be painted and is slightly less durable than ABS. My TK is AP and im currently building a TE2 sandtrooper. All are great suits, so its your preference.

Edited by Darth Voorhees

You can see pictures of my SDS Battle Spec helmet-------

I like the helmet, but since I've finished my AP I'm going to get rid of it soon (I need the money! :P )

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

On 4/25/2010 at 6:51 AM, Dmian said:

You can see pictures of my SDS Battle Spec helmet ---------

I like the helmet, but since I've finished my AP I'm going to get rid of it soon (I need the money! -)

hey thanks for the pics ----- i think i would like an sds also ,,,, ya can never have to many

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021