SW stickers & tattoos at Target 75% off

ajax407

My wife bought some SW Easter egg decorating sets for next year.

I saw them and noticed it has stickers and 31 tattoos in each box. Good stuff for troops I believe.

Base price was $2.99 and they were 75% off. Can't last long I'm sure, so get there fast if you're interested.

These are pretty cool, I got some last year. Are yours the kind that are in the tiny rolls? I also found some Clone Wars baggies with a 100 stickers ea. Kids love stickers :dancing-trooper:

Edited by Chunk

Actually, they are part of the easter egg decorating kit. It has Yoda on the front, but they are really cool. They are going fast (only have 2 left at my Target as of yesterday) so you might want to hurry down and get them.

Actually, they are part of the easter egg decorating kit. It has Yoda on the front, but they are really cool. They are going fast (only have 2 left at my Target as of yesterday) so you might want to hurry down and get them.

The phrase "an arm and a leg" comes to mind. On the plus side you could just stay here for c5! :D