LJJNL's ANH TM Stunt build[*TM]

Thanks for the kind words :)

Cool. Thanks for the pictures of your tools. Yup... I think I need to acquire one of those types of scissors. Very clean work you're doing! <_<

Yeah, that scissor is a gift from heaven! One (maybe obvious) tip: (ALWAYS) mark the trim line with some masking tape and cut along side the tape.

That way you'll get an idea of what the cut is going to look like before cutting it, and you'll always get a nice straight cut!

Your "KILLING ME!" This stuff is just too much!! Darn that waiting list!!

Come On Come On.......... :icon_beg:

Yes, that waiting list is pure pain :D (but it's worth it!)

Edited by LJJNL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Troopers,

I'm trying to align the plates.. Any comments, advice or tips? I think it looks ok this way, but will the ears cover the gaps on the side? :unsure:

And what do you guys think about the brow, should it be lower? (The brow ends need to be aligned a bit better)

IMG_0070.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG

IMG_0081.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG

Edited by LJJNL

Hey Troopers,

I'm trying to align the plates.. Any comments, advice or tips? I think it looks ok this way, but will the ears cover the gaps on the side? :unsure:

And what do you guys think about the brow, should it be lower? (The brow ends need to be aligned a bit better)

IMG_0070.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG

IMG_0081.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG

Hi lenneart,

Doing a buitifull job there evry thing looks spot on , keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Regards

Steve

I'd trim the brow a bit higher and raise the faceplate, you want the top of the eyes to be aligned with the crease on cap/back. Raising the faceplate can lead to a smaller-looking helmet, keep that in mind and relate that to your physical structure, I think that half a centimeter in the helmet assembly can change the overall look a bit.

After looking at so many helmets I think that following these ideal lines leads to a nice and balanced assembly.

(This is my TM helmet after 3 reassembly)

4599315575_e5530ca821.jpg

You're doing a great and neat job!!!

Edited by TKDUEUNO