e-11 blaster

Hi Guys,

My first set of armour is due to arrive ina couple of weeks but I still need a blaster and holster.

Any ideas where is the best place to get one, preferably in the UK to avoid additional shipping costs? I think I'm going to struggle enough with putting together the armour so I'm really looking for most of the work to already have been done on the blaster, rather having to scratch build one.

And is there anyone on FISD that makes holsters?

Thanks,

There are a few people in the UK making blasters it just depends on your budget, maybe have a look on evilbay or maybe if you do decide to scratchbuild you could get help from the uk members here, its not that hard to scratchbuild and even easier if you use resin parts.

As far as holsters so, you just need to do a few minutes worth of forum searching:

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Ya there are several great holster makers on this site. Quick search will find them.

As for a E-11 you might want to research the different versions. Each type of armor (ANH, ESB, RotJ) Has their differences and may help you decide what way to go when buying, modding or making one.

I'm making holster kits, so you can mod details... anrev does a great job as well!

just a little heads up.

pretty soon I'm going to have blasters up and running, as soon as I get more original parts to work from.