My Spring Memorabilia Pictures

Stormy

Well just got some pictures together to share with you from the Spring Memorabilia weekend.

First full days trooping in my new TM armour and even managed to get some pics on the photostand with Paul's son.

IMG_5216.jpg.9df0ad9c3e4b25cbb709728415bf0146.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

I just have to ask this: how do you get the majority of your garrison members to choose to make and wear a TK? I absolutely love it, it looks fantastic when you are all there in white! My garrison is much more diversified, biker scout, snow trooper, royal guard, tie pilot, imperial officer, count dooku etc... Sometimes at events, there won't be a single stormtrooper around, but lots of second-tier characters instead. I sincerely wish that most of our garrison wore white armor, it just looks so impressive in person!

Hi Ryan I guess with 350+ members and the tk being the bread and butter of the 501 there are going to be plenty of troopers in our garrison :)

I think it is still the main first costume that people wish to do.

And damn they look good the more there are in a room ;)

I just have to ask this: how do you get the majority of your garrison members to choose to make and wear a TK? I absolutely love it, it looks fantastic when you are all there in white! My garrison is much more diversified, biker scout, snow trooper, royal guard, tie pilot, imperial officer, count dooku etc... Sometimes at events, there won't be a single stormtrooper around, but lots of second-tier characters instead. I sincerely wish that most of our garrison wore white armor, it just looks so impressive in person!

Ryan, if you look at our boards we actually do have quite a few TK's, it's just that many of them are inactive, have multiple costumes, or are in the farther reaches of the garrison. I too prefer the white! (GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE EH?)

No TKs sometimes :blink: Im usually the odd man out with my Tie Pilot. But I guess being in So California, there are lots of Stormies here.