All-Con 2010

MiDri

Who's going!?!?! I'm excited!!! I'm not 501st yet, but the Star Garrison would be my garrison so hopefully I can run into a GLM and maybe get in whilst I'm there.

I will be there Bro. That is where I live and I introduce you to the squad and the garrison. I think you have my email but here it is (familyjim72@yahoo.com). I should be there all three days. I will also give you my spare invite to the garrison party.

I will be there Bro. That is where I live and I introduce you to the squad and the garrison. I think you have my email but here it is (familyjim72@yahoo.com). I should be there all three days. I will also give you my spare invite to the garrison party.

Sweet, I'm planing on leaving around 4-5am from Tulsa so I can get to fridays con as it opens (some classes I want to check out) and I'm staying at the hotel all 3 days. This is going to be sooooo coool!

that does it... im mad at you guys now... gatta go and talk about going... RIGHT INFRONT OF ME! i gatta work... :6: well you guys go and have some fun... i'll be dealing with lame crap instead.

... next time though.... :ph34r: im sneaking out of work. haha

that does it... im mad at you guys now... gatta go and talk about going... RIGHT INFRONT OF ME! i gatta work... :6: well you guys go and have some fun... i'll be dealing with lame crap instead.

Oh yeah, exactly the same for me. Blasted work. Boo. I'll be there next year.

I'll make sure to throw a buck in for each of you at the burlesque show....

:dancing-trooper:;)

aww... your so sweet :wub: if only there was something i could do in return. haha :P