Congratulations Paul, on your eight thousandth post!

RogueTrooper

The trade-off is that I don't really watch TV or pay video games, really. And, my armor building is ignored or outsourced. But with kids I never get more than 10-15 minutes here or there free time, which is conducive to keeping up with the boards but horrible for doing armor projects. I guess one follows their passion - right now mine is getting FISD firmly established to the dream I had almost 4 years ago. I think we're almost there.

Another milestone passed - I have more posts than my TKID.

It's worth saying again that while having a lot of posts is great and all and in some cases can represent a huge body of work, it's not always the best yardstick. Even someone comparatively new can offer up exemplary service.

A case in point is Jonathan aka ForlornHope. He only has 135 posts but by going the extra mile to get an excellent batch of Stormtrooper Commander screen caps and driving those requirements really helped push this costume home for FISD, and for that reason won a Service Award. This one item alone did more 1000s of "me too" and "congrats" posts.

I like to think that while yes some of us do a lot, in the end the real strength and power of FISD is many people giving their time collectively to the betterment of the community.

That's wild Paul.. Your number of post have surpassed your TK ID.... We might need to add another server or two just for you :D

You as well Tom - you're my equal in post/day average :)

So... I guess I'll need to place an order for a couple of servers for me as well :rolleyes:

Edited by RogueTrooper