Stormtrooper display, what looks best?

LJJNL

That's just great! Did you have any issues with the points noted by pandatrooper? Did you have to do a lot of work on the mannequin for a nice fit?

Nope I didn't have any issues with it; the mannequin is flexible which makes it a lot easier to put the armor on it.

I just went to Lowe's and priced out the PVC and joints needed to make a mannequin , comes to around 100$ for a well jointed one you can pose. Few hours to put together... not a bad deal.

Good one, that's a great way to save some money and still be able to have poseable mannequin, thanks, I'll look into that.

That´s my mannequin and my PT armor on my self build display.

The mannequin is from ebay !

Greetings !!

I've read your topic, now there's a display! Nice!

Once mine is up, I'll have to check for some nice base modifications like that :)

After a long research weekend I finally made up my mind: My first armor is going to be a TM kit :D I'm on _the list_ for the kit and the wait starts today :) I'm really exited about all this!

------------

Regards,

Lennaert

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a few items closer to the complete costume, and since I'm waiting for the other items I have way to much time to kill. So here's my 'parts' list visualized :D

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I'd say if you want the most accurate display, go for black rubber gloves instead of Nomex ones. Nomex will be ideal for trooping, but they used rubber household gloves in ANH. And to top them off, glue flexible latex handguards on them.

I'd say if you want the most accurate display, go for black rubber gloves instead of Nomex ones. Nomex will be ideal for trooping, but they used rubber household gloves in ANH. And to top them off, glue flexible latex handguards on them.

True, but I think the rubber gloves might look a little 'cheapish' (not to offend anybody ofc!) on the display. I'll have to see what looks best :)