Finally 'finished' my TK

Minty

More of a thank you, than an announcement.

FISD and the Galactic Knights costume group, have been essential in helping complete my TK.

I haven't quite managed to send in my clearance pictures yet, but I've still managed to get one troop under my belt (provisionally cleared for the day). And score! There were three good photographers there and a local web news crew. The troop was loads of fun, I've definitely got the bug now!

Flickr photo set

Video Footage

4330711448_64ee64ba8c.jpg

4330711100_03fe2b1f21.jpg

Sorting out my clearance picture this weekend, fingers crossed. There are a couple of mistakes, but I've checked with a few knowledgeable, who say that it shouldn't effect clearance.

If anyones interested the kit spec is: FX Lite armour. MRCE lid, Trimmed ears with screws. New lenses and stripes. Frown gap filled and face plate re-sprayed. New Canvas belt. New ab buttons. Replacement thermal detonator. E-11 by itchynuts and ROM/FX voice box.

Everything has been sourced through FISD members.

Cheers FISD.

Steven

Congratulations on finishing your armor Steven! Wishing you the best on you getting approved :duim:

Thanks for posting the video too!!