Worth a bid?

burgan323

Funny you should bring this up. I emailed the seller to let him know his auction description is fraudulent, and from his lack of response, he knows it. What he is calling FX armor is really the cheap and HIGHLY inaccurate Rubies armor (search "rubies" in this forum). It isn't worth the plastic it's made out of. Best advice I can give is to stay away from ebay.

Found this FX armor on eBay. What do the guys with armor think about this. Is it worth a bid?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fx-Storm-trooper-armor...=item4a9e3e9dd8

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For one thing it is NOT FX armor But RUBIES, To get Rubies up to 501st acceptance, you will have to do a LOT of modification.

DANGER!!DANGER!! STAY AWAY!!

Either they don't know what armor they have up for auction or they are just lying...My money is on LYING!

If you are looking for good quality armor, look for ATA, AM, TE2 ,AP, RT-Mod, TM...

My advice is to stay away from ebay for your armor needs. All you will find on there is re-cast and liars!!

*update*

I got a response from the seller. Turns out he didn't know anything about the differences between armors and asked for websites to check his against. I sent him to tk1336.com and...GOOGLE!!!!! jeez. Ignorance is no excuse but I guess it's better than dishonesty.

One of the best sites on the net to look at the differences between armor is SWH :http://www.starwarshelmets.com/

Thanks Guys. I was completely into bidding on it, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought. TRying to get my first set to gain 501st status. Thanks

We actually did you a favor. Did you read RogueTrooper's post?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For one thing it is NOT FX armor But RUBIES, To get Rubies up to 501st acceptance, you will have to do a LOT of modification.

DANGER!!DANGER!! STAY AWAY!!

Either they don't know what armor they have up for auction or they are just lying...My money is on LYING!

If you are looking for good quality armor, look for ATA, AM, TE2 ,AP, RT-Mod, TM...

My advice is to stay away from ebay for your armor needs. All you will find on there is re-cast and liars!!

For 600 bucks you'll get screen accurate armor, even for half the money.

K.