501st bucket or just a display?

I had bought this TK bucket back in November from a Garrison member just to use as a display.

I belive he said it was a FX helment, there is nothing on the inside but for $40 bucks its cool for a display.

If i decide to use this with the Blue vents what other mods will be needed for this to be 501st accetable?

llkwB75.jpg

SklWGK0.jpg

hFiG8IE.jpg

I would prefer starting with a new kit, its more fun to assemble and it keeps me busy during the summer.

Still theres alot of things I can do with this bucket while I decide which armor is best for me and it will keep me occupied during the winter.

Personally I'd keep it just as a display piece. FX lids are old hat now unfortunately as there are more accurate lids out there now, and at great prices.

There's a few things you would need to do to make it acceptable.

1, Change black tube strips for blue ones

2, Add black mesh behind the frown.

3, Drill out 4th tooth (as you have flat lenses for the stunt look)

4, Add the 3 screws to each ear. One above and below the cap, and one down the bottom near the trim.

HTH.

Thanks for the tips,

I'll do what I can to it, just to keep me busy. I'm looking forward to building a ESB bucket and armor kit.

I'll post some pics after I have completed the upgrades to this FX.

Personally I'd keep it just as a display piece. FX lids are old hat now unfortunately as there are more accurate lids out there now, and at great prices.

There's a few things you would need to do to make it acceptable.

1, Change black tube strips for blue ones

2, Add black mesh behind the frown.

3, Drill out 4th tooth (as you have flat lenses for the stunt look)

4, Add the 3 screws to each ear. One above and below the cap, and one down the bottom near the trim.

HTH.

This is true for most garrisons and the new CRL. Many garrions grandfather their older members, so in some ways it is 501st acceptable as-is. That said, for $10 you can make it CRL compliant. :)