Rom FX and Static Burst

I think the Hyperdyne voice amp also has a static burst at the end. I think there might be a couple others that might too.

Technically, the movies didn't have a static burst at the end to my knowledge. I think it's just that the voice kind of "clicks" as it's a radio communication. You could also easily fake it by blowing into the mic gently before or after a phrase in any voice amp, and you'll get a similar to sound effect if you want it (without needing to buy an expensive amp that does the static burst).

BTW: Not to sway your judgement (buy whatever you like) but I have this amp from TK 6294, and it simply rocks. No static burst but very clear and very loud, and easy to tune feedback down.

-----------

I think that the Voice Core is the finest trooper amp out there.

If I hadn't already bought the ROM/FX I would have gone fore that.

It's totally customizable. You can upload your sounds, tweak every parameter, you have both line out and amp out, you have lots of features.

Thanks guys, a lot to think about! Are most of these units (Rom FX, Hyperdyne, Voice Core, TK 6294's) ready to go out of the box? Electronics are not my forte, lol.

Ready to go out of the Box?

TK6294 (Aker 10watt vocie amp) : Yes (No static click)

Hyperdyne: No, need voice amp and mic

Rom FX: Yes

Voice Core: Yes

Keep in mind that the RomFX and the Voice Core amps are not the best for volume. I suggest adding one of my voice amps to either system to make it complete. I also have wireless headset microphones that make a nice addition to the kits. PM or email me and i will give you some further help and contact info...

Jim, TK6294

FamilyJim72@yahoo.com

Hey Guys,

Decided to go with TK6294's with the extra wireless headset, it seems like a really good unit for the price and it comes highly recommended by two fellow Canadians, lol.

Thanks for all of your help!

Hey Guys,

Decided to go with TK6294's with the extra wireless headset, it seems like a really good unit for the price and it comes highly recommended by two fellow Canadians, lol.

Thanks for all of your help!

Good choice, I have the amp and wireless and love them! Plus, if you have animals you can really confuse the heck out of them by being in one room and "calling them" from another ;)