Still not

Sgt Steve

Tonight: cussing that my chestplate might be too small for my build, annoyed by the pinching of the armor in my biceps when trying to put on the pauldron with snaps :P Hating the sith-armor pouch for the skidmarks on the white armor. (They look great though). Being annoyed I ran out of snaps before I could attach the crotch-piece (just just take some time to imagine that for a while :P) Probably going to play Red Faction: Guerrilla or watch The Simpsons.

Tomorrow: working on the armor probably, my girlfriend has to work so it's me-time for a bit. Then, tomorrow-evening we're going to the cinema (not allowed to take the almost-done TD with me :(, shucks) and Sunday it's Vincent & Girlfriend time :D. And after that, back to studying for my MCITP certificate :(.

Vincent

Just got an E-mail.......my AP armor/helmet kit will ship out soon! :lol:

Awesome, congrats Steve! Can't wait to see it, make sure post some pics!

I'm working some suspenders / garter things as a harness for the torso, and building snaps for my armor build. I might have a different way to do the snaps, if it works out I'll post my findings. I also got my crappy $30 boots from Fleabay (yes, I know they won't pass for CRL, but it's all I can find for now in my size until caboots can make some more).

Awesome, congrats Steve! Can't wait to see it, make sure post some pics!

I'm working some suspenders / garter things as a harness for the torso, and building snaps for my armor build. I might have a different way to do the snaps, if it works out I'll post my findings. I also got my crappy $30 boots from Fleabay (yes, I know they won't pass for CRL, but it's all I can find for now in my size until caboots can make some more).

What size are you? I was at caboots site and I still see only 10 and up. I was lucky when I got my boot's at size 8

What size are you? I was at caboots site and I still see only 10 and up. I was lucky when I got my boot's at size 8

You're so lucky. I'm an 8.5. They haven't had any in a looong time. Check my thread in the WTB section. I've been in touch with them and am contemplating getting them to custom make a pair for me (price unknown).