The "right hand" side snap, and chest and back question?

Here's how I did my garters for the thigh armor.

Around my waist, I wear a simple 1.5" web belt with a fastex buckle up front.

One each side is a V shaped garter. You could use a straight piece of elastic, but I found that with the V shape, the thigh armor stays perfectly positioned no matter how much you move. I tried it with one piece and there was just too much movement for my liking.

One side of the V is permanently attached, the other is adjustable. When I made them, I didn't know exactly how long they needed to be, so I left one side adjustable. You can make both sides adjustable or permanently sew them, that's up to you. I'll probably make another garter for myself that fits me perfect.

I would love a pic of the lower extremities done this way. Any way we can see the secret?

LOL....it's no secret. Just a plastic tab with two snaps glued inside the top of the thigh behind the joining strip. I don't have any photos, sorry. It's very simple, just get some 2" wide elastic and loop it over at the top and sew it so the belt can slide through. Put a female snap on the bottom of the strap and your done :D

LOL....it's no secret. Just a plastic tab with two snaps glued inside the top of the thigh behind the joining strip. I don't have any photos, sorry. It's very simple, just get some 2" wide elastic and loop it over at the top and sew it so the belt can slide through. Put a female snap on the bottom of the strap and your done :D

What about the calves? How do they fit on the legs? Ive only seen one set in person and he just let them rest on his boots.

What about the calves? How do they fit on the legs? Ive only seen one set in person and he just let them rest on his boots.

Yup-- that's really all ya' need.

You can close them in the back with velcro if you want, but typically, they don't need to be suspended from anything.