Aerators - any advice or how tos?

I'm going to order a pair from stomper... but I was thinking that surely someone has some advice on how to make them yourself as well...

what aerator is the best to purchase from say lowes or online?

I went and looked and memory didn't serve me right so I left them alone... lol. Situation I'm in.. I took mine off my helmet because one of the screens was upside down, I tried to get it out but to no avail. They sat on the counter for a while and wife asked if I needed them anymore - I'm sure I told her that I was going to order a pair and they ended up tossed out.

So here I sit - almost finished with my build (just a couple more pieces to go) and realized "hey I don't have aerators anymore" lol.

I wanna make sure when I get one that I'm getting the right size to look appropriate until stomper's gets here.

Hi, The actual "aerators" were tips from a microphone labelled "Hovi Mix". Sink aerators were not used in the movies. I guess if you need stand-ins then household aerators would work or you could just wait for Stomper's.