Cooling- Squirrel Fan HELP!

!!!??? Theres many threads about this.....

what are looking for:

how to make them?

How to solder?

were to place?

energy need (# of batt for # of batt?)

What Fans?

!!!??? Theres many threads about this.....

what are looking for:

how to make them?

How to solder?

were to place?

energy need (# of batt for # of batt?)

What Fans?

squiller fans actually. what type is best. could the powers that be make a sub forum?

Just re name your original post "Squiller Fans" and make it a entire thread about theses, ppl will chime in.

I just used standard 8 ohm computer fans attach. to one 12volt d batt, for my FX i used 2 fans , but i think i will ads 2 more to my AP and ATA Builds.

Just re name your original post "Squiller Fans" and make it a entire thread about theses, ppl will chime in.

I just used standard 8 ohm computer fans attach. to one 12volt d batt, for my FX i used 2 fans , but i think i will ads 2 more to my AP and ATA Builds.

and I just realized that squirrel fan is not how I spelled it. and I can't edit the topic

I have four of these fans wired in my helmet. They are quiet and really blow well.

-------------

I have wired up systems for two other troopers. I put two at the frown, one at the chin, and one at the top. Basically, two fans suck air in and two fans blow air out. Works so well that i put my helmet on to cool off...

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

TK6294 said:
I have four of these fans wired in my helmet. They are quiet and really blow well.

-----------

I have wired up systems for two other troopers. I put two at the frown, one at the chin, and one at the top. Basically, two fans suck air in and two fans blow air out. Works so well that i put my helmet on to cool off...

Could you post some pics of the inside of your helmet with that setup? I would really love to see it as a reference.

Edited by gmrhodes13

TK-743 said:
Could you post some pics of the inside of your helmet with that setup? I would really love to see it as a reference.

Chris,

Here are some pictures. I have built a few of these systems for other troopers. I can put one together for you. Contact me via email if you are interested. We can work something out.

Best Regards,

Jim, TK 6294, familyjim72@yahoo.com

Edited by gmrhodes13

I just Started offering these Squirrel Fan Kits.

-----------:duim:

Edited by gmrhodes13

• 3 weeks later...