jedi-robe.com

secracium

first off, there was a page error when i was trying to look at the forum rules and regulations, so if mentioning this site is against code, my apologies. anyway, i happened across this site and they sell various decent star wars costumes as well as a pretty good looking ANH trooper armor set. i'm not looking to get anything as i'm perfectly happy with what i have, but i was just wondering if anyone on here has had dealings with them or has an opinion on any of their costume items. i wouldn't mind having an x-wing pilot costume, but the helmet that comes with the set is the rubies model and it goes without saying that it would have to be immediately replaced and then burned.

I went into their store about a week ago- The guy is nice enough and a very enthusiastic Star Wars fan. The costumes he sells are generally not what I would advise people to get if they are serious about troooping. I believe the armour is, as previously stated, thevsame as that which appears on ebay every once in a while ( although I'm pretty sure he has nothing to do with it other than supplying it.)

I'm not sure if this helps.