belly armour buttons

hi guys iam new here iam a member of the uk garrison but because i do not have a full suit of armour yet i can not post or ask my questions there i have resonantly got chest and belly armour i have had to buy bits of the armour at a time as most of my cash has bin going in to my predator sculpts and molding the armour

so the question i have is were can i get the buttons for the belly armour in the uk or dose eny1 know of what i could use for them many thanks guys james :D

hi guys iam new here iam a member of the uk garrison but because i do not have a full suit of armour yet i can not post or ask my questions there i have resonantly got chest and belly armour i have had to buy bits of the armour at a time as most of my cash has bin going in to my predator sculpts and molding the armour

so the question i have is were can i get the buttons for the belly armour in the uk or dose eny1 know of what i could use for them many thanks guys james :D

Hi James

Welcome to the FISD. :)

As for posting and asking questions over on the UKG, its sounds to me like you haven't

registered yet mate as you don't need to own a costume to sign up and join in with

all the fun :)

Click on this link and read the section "Visitors to this board - Please read first" and it will

explain everything mate :duim:

ukgarrison.com

Hope this helps :)

thanks guys i don't really want to order from the usa if i can help it as last time i got something from the usa i was suckered big time on import taxes lol

as for the ukg billy my name on there is smasher and i can only seem to email over members not post <_< i have emailed the other admins about this i really could do with posting on the ukg it would be a lot better for me getting the parts i need many thanks guys

thanks guys i don't really want to order from the usa if i can help it as last time i got something from the usa i was suckered big time on import taxes lol

as for the ukg billy my name on there is smasher and i can only seem to email over members not post <_< i have emailed the other admins about this i really could do with posting on the ukg it would be a lot better for me getting the parts i need many thanks guys

James

That's weird mate, you should be able to post in the 'Public Access' areas no problem. :blink:

Zap the admin guys another mail and give them a nudge to ask them to look in to it for you.

Dave's buttons are great and you shouldn't really have any problems with getting stung for duty

but if you need some ab buttons in the UK, give TK-2233 (Chris Cherrington)

a shout. He's one of the UKG's Armourers and he should be able to sort something out for you.

You can PM him on here or you'll find his contact details over on the UKG.

James

That's weird mate, you should be able to post in the 'Public Access' areas no problem. :blink:

Zap the admin guys another mail and give them a nudge to ask them to look in to it for you.

Dave's buttons are great and you shouldn't really have any problems with getting stung for duty

but if you need some ab buttons in the UK, give TK-2233 (Chris Cherrington)

a shout. He's one of the UKG's Armourers and he should be able to sort something out for you.

You can PM him on here or you'll find his contact details over on the UKG.

thanks for your help ill give him a shout many thanks again