Helmet Accessaries help

Hello, I am a recruit for the Excelsior Garrison, in Upstate NY.

I need some advice on what to get for the inner helmet gear. I have a CE helmet on the way, but i am feeling over whelm by what voice gear to buy and how the power supply is suppsoed to be hooked, mics, comms, .... Feeling a little overwhelm to say the least. LOL Draw it out in crayons and balloons for me, dont be afraid to use a stuff animal of two. :P

Hello, I am a recruit for the Excelsior Garrison, in Upstate NY.

I need some advice on what to get for the inner helmet gear. I have a CE helmet on the way, but i am feeling over whelm by what voice gear to buy and how the power supply is suppsoed to be hooked, mics, comms, .... Feeling a little overwhelm to say the least. LOL Draw it out in crayons and balloons for me, dont be afraid to use a stuff animal of two. :P

:lol:

give me a second and I'll post up something.

One accessory that many troopers have is small fans to circulate air into the helmet. If you get some, do not mount them flush against the side of the helmet as it needs to be able to pull air from one side to push it out the other.

==========

My personal recommendation is to go for either the Hyperdyne or ROM/FX units.

Ask your local garrison what they use and ask to hear it in person. Do your research, find out what each of the above options offer.

I would post more, but I gotta head out.

Hope this helps to jump-start your search!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed