My armor in progress

tk-1842

Just thought you guys might be interested in seeing my progress. Now I just need to go buy some straps and maybe I can actually wear it. :D

-----

-----

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

Oh man, you gotta strap that thing up and run around in it!

If you're anything like me-- and I imagine many others -- you'll instantly revert to being a hyper, giddy, beaming 12-yr-old kid.

It's a mix of "this is SO friggin COOL" and "Ohmygawd, I'm a dork" that you'll never forget. :D

You're gonna have a blast!

-- you'll instantly revert to being a hyper, giddy, beaming 12-yr-old kid.

It's a mix of "this is SO friggin COOL" and "Ohmygawd, I'm a dork"

You nailed it! What a feeling. I've really gone through a lot of those dual emotions while wearing my armor. The last new one was at Halloween. Confirmation from the trick or treaters parents that I was a dork and their kid screaming bloody murder when I came at her with candy. Emotion: "Ohmygawd! I'm a dork and Crap! I'm terrorizing a kid!"

It's been a liberating experience.

Armor's looking good Phil.

I have a huge roll or 2 inch elastic strapping. If you need some?

Possibly. Thanks man. I plan on putting it all together this weekend so I might just buy some before that. I'm anxious as hell to get it all on. :D

It's a mix of "this is SO friggin COOL" and "Ohmygawd, I'm a dork" that you'll never forget. :D

You're gonna have a blast!

you are so right haha. i look in the mirror and say. I LOOOK SOO COOL!!! while my friend says "you are such a nerd" haha. but you will love suiting up. its coming along nicely man ^_^

Emotion: "Ohmygawd! I'm a dork and Crap! I'm terrorizing a kid!"

It's been a liberating experience.

Yeah, if that don't sum things up nicely, I don't know what does. It's a good thing that we have the buckets; I can't be seen grinning like a maniac underneath. The reactions from the kids -- big or little -- is why I do what I do!

Thanks for the support guys. Not to get off topic, but what do you guys think about TK1421's dual fan system? Will it work in my MRCE? I'd hate to spend $30 to find out it doesn't even fit. My face is almost right up to the frown as it is.