RT Mod size question

Similar question, my friend is looking for an armor for a taller guy. I've heard that RT-MOD is made for larger build people and even still more accurate than FX but he is still fairly slim, should i recommend RT to him or force him into AP like me? :P

But as to not take over your thread here, from the research i have done (especially hard never seeing an RT-MOD in person) i think that for your size if anything it'll fit better than a TE2 or AP would off the bat, as they seem to be more suited for sticks like myself. That being said of course, i'm sure you can modify just about any armor to fit you with enough time, skill, and patients! But again thats really just an educated guess so i'll step aside and let some pro's say somethin a bit more useful ;)

I'm just over six foot and a little large, I've got a set of FX and it fits Ok.

I've tried on my mates RT and it fits great, much better than my FX. More room in the thighs and calves.

Wish i had got RT first

Didn't I already attempt to answer this question for you in a similar post on this forum?

Oh well...

The R-Mod was designed for a person who was 6' 220#

The "fit" problems, as at least many have, are in the arms and legs.

To quote R of RT-Mod in an email to me a while back:

The areas where most people have an issue with suits is in the thigh. calve, bicep and forearm.( my suit measures 26", 17", 15" and 13" respectively for the diameters of these parts.) These pieces are of a fixed size once assembled. What the bigger guys would do with the smaller suits is shim the piece, ie. place an extra piece of plastic inbetween where the two sides of the armor piece dont meet. It works but the suit loses some of it's look. The rest of the suit 'floats' ie. you can have a 50" waist and the Abdomen will just ride on the front and the back components will do the same...there just may be a bit more black under-suit exposed. If you have a 38" waist you'll have no issue. I have a 46" chest and a 40" waist and I built the suit to fit me. My helmet is the same size as an original movie helmet (roughly 12 x 12 x 12").